In response to the needs of investigators, IHSI offers high-quality biostatistical consulting and analysis services in support of biomedical, clinical, and health research.
Our biostatisticians focus on applications in clinical trials, clinical studies, and translational research studies. They work with researchers on a wide range of projects including:
- Study design
- Power/sample size calculation
- Development of data specifications
- Execution of data specifications requiring data manipulation and preparation of analysis datasets
- Development of a statistical analysis plan for a grant application
- Analysis of existing data
- Interpretation of statistical results
- Assistance with manuscript development and/or critical review
The team is comprised of experienced, PhD-level biostatisticians who provide clinicians and investigators with services that are specifically tailored to their needs.
The fee for services is: $100 per hour for Illinois faculty and $180 per hour for external partners. However, biostatistician time for grant preparation is an IHSI provided service for Illinois faculty, with the understanding that the biostatistician will be written into the grant. If the grant is awarded, the biostatistician’s time will be paid by the specified percentage in the grant, and not charged as a fee for service.
To initiate a project complete this form.